Sunday, March 25, 2007

birthday wishes



This is my first card with the new Butterfly Kisses set by Papertreyink, this is the cutest set! I just love these sweet whimsical little butterflies! I had to order the first set too, Paper Tray, I can't wait for the next set to debut!

Don't you just love to get butterfly kisses? I do!

Supplies: Whisper White, Regal Rose, Apricot Appeal & Basic Black SU! cardstock. SU! craft ink in Regal Rose & Apricot Appeal. Jet Black ink by Ranger. Signo white gel pen to color in the flower centers on the butterfly. Cuttlebug and Swirls folder for the card base. 1 3/8 & 1 1/4" circle punches. Vintage black brad used to attach the sentiment to the main image, Dimensionals and black gingham ribbon.

8 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Oh my...this is just super!

Debbi T said...

Piris - this is GORGEOUS.......

Unknown said...

Pam I am SOOO thrilled you are blogging - that means I get to gaze at your beautiful creations far more often :D

Michelle Wooderson said...

We be bloggin girlfriend! I love your site and your first card! Those little white circles are cute inside the butterfly!! And I love how the black adds the perfect touch. Awesome!!

Mish

Kendra said...

This is just fabulous! WOW! You always inspire me ~ ALWAYS!
Kendra

Carol (HB) said...

Double Wammy WOW!! Your blog layout is Fantastic and so is this card! Love Love Love it!!

Rose Ann said...

I love what you've done with this set! So pretty!!

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Gorgeous card. I love the strips and the different images you stamped on each. Love the circle tag. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...