Monday, October 25, 2010

Christmas Mail ATC & a new winner

Good Morning!
Well, I have some good news and some bad news.
I can't reach the winner of my door hanger kit, I have emailed her several times and the emails come back to me as undeliverable. Halloween is Sunday so I have to get this out to someone!
So, the new winner is...
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:67
Timestamp: 2010-10-25 15:57:04 UTC
Becky Handforth said...
I love the door hanger!
My favorite candy to get at Halloween was bubblegum. I used to love the wrapped bubblegum.
Congrats Becky!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a little ATC I made with the new Christmas Mail set by Crafty Secrets.
This set is so sweet, I love it! It's a small set with 10 cute stamps in it.
I had to make an ATC for my collection, I haven't made one in awhile and I love them!
After this months CS challenge I have been sewing. I moved my sewing machine where it's easier for me to get to, so I'll be using it more. I love the look!
Supplies: Stamps - CS Christmas Mail. Paper - Neenah Solar White, Webster Pages Waiting for Santa & Sweet Season Collection Pack. Ink - Ranger Distress Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo, Copic markers & Copic Opaque White (I painted the little girls fur with it). Acces. - scalloped chipboard by Maya Road, ice crystal Crafty Sparkles, Martha twine, button, metal corners, Martha gem stickers. Tools - sewing machine, metal corner setter, blending tool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My son & DIL got me this old window frame at a flea market. Krystle painted it and I added the pictures and the flowers. This is our family a long time ago, the kids senior pictures and the ol' standby picture of me and Terry.
I have it hanging in my craft/computer room above my computer, I love the shabbyness of it!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I hope you have a screaming good week, thanks for stopping by!
Millan.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your little girl ATC...so cute
I love everything Crafty Secrets! I'm working on Christmas cards now and their images are so fun :D
That is a very nice frame...

Conniecrafter said...

Oh your atc is too cute, love that image, so sweet, your snow hills are great too, just love it!
I have been trying to decide if I should by one of these windows everytime I go to the flea market, love what you did with yours!

Tiabqwl said...

Hoodia is a safe weight loss drug. Make sure you take the authentic pills simply. For teens, however, the use of hoodia lollipops may give the "impression" of providing weight loss benefits without imposing the stigma of healthy food on your teen. Learn from two of the best certified trainers in this 52 page book that tells you how to get flat abs and a lean stomach.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...