Friday, October 04, 2013

hands full of treats tagged

Happy Friday bloggers!
I've got more Halloween tags to share along with some creepy "handy" treat bags.
I pinned this super cute idea I found on Pinterest using disposable vinyl gloves.
I filled them with Halloween pencils, candy, bracelets, earrings and even a Razorback coin holder!
I made these for a few of my fave goblin's :)  
 I'll give you some links at the bottom of this post for the supplies I used. If you have any questions about anything I've done just shoot me an email!

 I was inspired by Donna Downey to use up certain things on your projects that you have hoarded. I decided I'm going to try and use eyelets on all of my projects in some way. I have SO MANY of them and I hate to throw them away. I couldn't sell them either because everyone has them I'm sure! So, I'm on a mission!

 supplies: stamps - Tim Holtz seasonal catalog and halloween blueprint. paper - #5 manila tags, Tim Holtz seasonal 8x8 paper stash, black and white cardstock. ink - dylusions black marble ink spray, distress weathered wood and rusty hinge ink pads, rusty hinge, peeled paint and barn door (for the blood drops, ewwww) reinkers, archival jet black, faber-castell black big brush pen. acces. - vinyl disposable gloves, Tim Holtz apothecary remnant rubs, tissue tape, black and orange eyelets, Tim Holtz label letters, crinkle ribbon, black twine. tools - crop-a-dile, Tim Holtz bats and crossbones garland die, water brush, blending tool, matt multi medium.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it, I hope you like today's project!
The Journal September challenge "faux" is being carried over through October! If you didn't get a chance to play along now you can! Upload your faux project, you could be a winner!! Free supplies are ALWAYS good :) You can always use my discount code ieirisgarden for 10% off your entire purchase at Inspiration Emporium!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have a great weekend!
From Millan.Net


12 comments:

Rea' said...

These are "spook-tacular ", so fun , love the colors, and the details !

Marci said...

How fun! Love them.. Came over from Tim's blog.

Hetty said...

Awesome Halloween tags!

Stampnms said...

I too, have way too many eyelets. Thanks for the reminder ^-^. It's not so much hording but forgetting I even have them. Great tags!.
Congrats for being on Tim's radar.

Christina said...

Great work Pam, just arrived here from Tim's Blog. Thanks for sharing your ideas :-)

Ivy (Ivette) said...

Nicely done! I just love the richness of the colors you used!
Bravo! I hope someone pats you on the back... Gently. ; )

dyeandpigment said...

great fun; thanks for all the inspiration.

Gabby said...

Saw your blog featured on Tim's blog today! Totally awesome tags! Love how you combined all the design elements. :)

Candy C said...

Pam....huge congrats on being selected by Tim as one of his Noteworthy Blogs! That is such a huge honor and so well deserved. Your Halloween tags rock! <3 Candy

Unknown said...

Wonderful treats! Love the tag idea-I have done the glove filled with treats thing in the past- but not with nice tags. One thing I remember from doing the candy filled gloves is one toddler girl walking slowly back to Mom and Dad, holding up the filled glove and just staring at it!

pmstamper said...

Awesome tags and treats too. Thanks for sharing.

Lindart said...

Wow! Wish I had seen this before Halloween! Wonderful! And how lucky are those special goblins!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...